Click images for instructions.
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 cups pureed banana (about 4)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup pureed blueberries
- 2 tbsp flax seed powder + 6 tbsp water
- 1-2 tbsp sesame seeds
Maple chipotle sweet potato burger…RECIPE
Raw Zucchini Ribbon Salad with Olives and Mint…RECIPE
That looks amazing!
Who needs ice cream when you can have frozen bananas? My family enjoyed these delicious treats for desserts!
- 2 bananas
- Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt
- crushed almonds
- Line a tray with parchment paper.
- Mix the Greek yogurt and cinnamon together.
- Peel the bananas.
- Cut off an end off from each banana, then insert the popsicle sticks.
- Coat the bananas in Greek yogurt and almonds.
- Lay the bananas on the parchment paper and freeze for 45-55 minutes. The bananas will be creamy and firm, but not completely frozen.
not vegan. but this looks amazing & i am apparently obsessed with pancakes today. who am i kidding, i have a cat named Pancake. i’m always obsessed. <3 yumm.
Roasted Salmon with Spicy Cauliflower
(click photo for recipe)
i <3 fish forever